What We Do
Our world headquarters is located just an hour east of Dallas, Texas. This plant manufactures shelters with sizes ranging from the affordable BombNado that goes in under new homes being constructed to the popular round culvert pipes which have been around for decades to the Billionaire class poured in place concrete hardened bunkers that cost into the millions.
Atlas Survival Shelters takes pride in finishing out your shelter to the means you are used to living in your home. Any wood materials used in an Atlas Shelter is either a hard wood or kiln-dried to ensure longevity. Making a shelter feel like you’re in the county jail takes away the normality you would need to survive long term underground in a survival shelter.
Atlas Survival Shelters has hundreds of dealers worldwide and every one of them is factory-trained and certified to install our shelters. We do not know where our shelters are installed, therefore your privacy is guaranteed. WARNING: Be careful of any company who claims to install all their shelters, this means they know where your shelter is located, including their employees.
Atlas Survival Shelters has the largest fallout shelter factory in the world located in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Our 10-acre facility is open to our customers via appointment only. Our friendly sales staff will personally give you a tour of the plant and let you experience the quality & pride in every Atlas Shelter.
We take pride in our finished product. Atlas uses the best Swiss made and Israeli made air systems on the market. Our manual crank will guarantee that even if power is lost you will be able to produce air for your fallout shelter.
The original Atlas Bomb Shelters which was started in Sacramento, California in the 1950’s was a dominate supplier during the Cold War Era and Atlas Survival Shelters as we are known today is the dominate supplier to the world as well as the American market.
- Best warranty on fallout shelters in the industry
- Lifetime fallout shelter warranty on welding and 2 years on NBC Air Systems
- All NBC Air Systems installed in fallout shelters come with manual override
- All fallout shelter doors are air tight, gas tight, water proof and bullet resistant
- All fallout shelters are made from 1/4″ – 1/2″ thick steel
- All fallout shelters have AR500 bullet proof hatches
- All fallout shelters are made in the USA
- All fallout shelters are sandblasted with automotive paint on the interiors and coal-tar on the exteriors
- All fallout shelters and bomb bunkers come with an escape tunnel
- Certified fallout shelter dealers worldwide
- 37 years of award-winning service for all our fallout shelters and bomb bunkers
10×20 Round Culvert – The Backyard Bunker
10×51 Round Culvert – 8 Person + Huge Master
Fallout: When and How to Protect Yourself
10×51 Round Culvert – Hillside Retreat